Become a Vendor
Want to sell your products at the Constance Bay Community Market?
We are accepting applications for agricultural, processed, arts & crafts, vintage & antiques, and food concession vendors. Products sought are:
- agricultural - fruits, vegetables, meat, maple syrup, honey, flowers, etc.
- processed - baked goods, preserves, sauces, processed meat, cheese, health & beauty products, etc.
- food concession - beverages and ready-to-eat items for consumption at the market
- arts & crafts - unique and original items either hand-made or refurbished by the vendor using his/her own skill, artistry, and training
- vintage & antiques - authentic and high-quality vintage (20 to 99 years old) and antique (100 years or older) valued for their aesthetic or historical significance
- services - sales of non-physical items provided by vendors using their own skill, artistry, and training, such as massage, face painting, intuitive/psychic readings, spa services
When space permits, direct marketing, affiliate, catalogue, and "brick & mortar" businesses are welcome to attend. Please note that we can accept only one representative per business.
Want to provide entertainment or represent a community group at the Market?
The CBCM is also accepting applications from:
- non-profit community groups
- musicians and entertainers
Space is provided free of charge for non-profit community groups, musicians, and entertainers.
Dates for 2023
|Saturday, July 8||9am - 1pm|
|Saturday, August 12||9am - 1pm|
|Saturday, September 9||9am - 1pm|
|Saturday, October 7||9am - 1pm|
Saturday, November 4
|9am - 1pm|
Saturday, December 2
9am - 1pm
We also offer mini markets during the local growing season between regular markets. Mini markets are generally only open to agricultural food producers. Dates for mini markets will depend on the supply of produce available and will be scheduled based on requests from vendors. Contact us to request a mini market.
Do you know all there is to know about the CBCM?
We encourage all vendors to read and familiarize themselves with the following information regarding the Constance Bay Community Market before applying:
- Mission, Values and Vision
- Vendor Responsibilities and Code of Conduct
- Products & Services Offered at the Market
- Food Safety Requirements
- Pre-Packaged Food Product Safety, Measurement, Packaging, and Labelling Requirements
- Bath & Body Product Labelling Requirements
- Market Operations
- Market Stall Size, Allocation, and Considerations
- Vendor Fees
Ready to apply?
Please keep in mind that:
- primary preference is given to previous CBCM vendors and applicants residing within West Carleton-March, Ontario.
- in the Arts & Crafts product category, we generally accept one vendor per product type - e.g. jewellery, soap, signs, etc.
- at markets where we accept applications from direct sellers, affiliate and catalogue businesses, we are only able to accept one application from each business.
To apply, please complete the VENDOR APPLICATION FORM. All applications will be reviewed and vendors will be notified of our decision as soon as possible.