The Constance Bay Community Market (CBCM) was created to provide a venue for community to connect and for local farmers, gardeners, artisans, craftspeople, and service providers to showcase and sell their products and services. The CBCM is a non-profit marketplace managed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, a group of support volunteers and a manager.
The CBCM serves the residents and visitors of the village of Constance Bay with the aims of:
- increasing the community’s access to fresh, healthy, and local food
- stimulating the local economy
- encouraging volunteerism and mentorship
- connecting people with local community organizations, programs, and initiatives
- engaging youth
by providing opportunities for:
- promoting the sale of products and services by local farmers, gardeners, artisans, craftspeople, collectors, and service providers
- shopping for agricultural products, arts and crafts, treasures and collectibles
- obtaining information on local programs and initiatives
- gathering to socialize
- enjoying the talents of local musicians and entertainers
The CBCM’s vision is to become a self-sustaining, regularly occurring, social destination that recognizes and meets the growing needs of the community.