The Constance Bay Community Market relies on support from volunteers — our volunteers are vital to the success of the market.
Volunteering is a fun and rewarding experience. Spend time out in the fresh air, meet new people, get some exercise and gain some new skills. High school students collecting community service hours are welcome to apply.
Volunteer activities may include:
- setting up and tearing down on market day
- welcoming and assisting visitors
- assisting vendors
- staffing fundraising tables
- coordinating children’s activities
- posting and removing promotional material
More information about the types of volunteer work available can be found on our Volunteer Crews page.
If you’d like to volunteer to help at the market, please complete the form below.