Want to sell your products at the Constance Bay Community Market?
We are now accepting applications for our Christmas Market.
The market will be held on Saturday, December 2, at the Constance & Buckham’s Bay Community Centre. Market hours will be confirmed soon.
For the Christmas market, we are accepting applications for the following types of vendors and service providers:
- arts & crafts
- treasures & collectables
- food concession vendors
- direct sellers, affiliate and catalogue businesses
- musicians & entertainers
- non-profit community groups
Fees for the Christmas Market:
- $25 per 6 foot table
- $15 per stall per youth 16 and under
- A donation of an item of approximately $10 to an auction table. If your products are generally valued at more than $10, you may provide a gift certificate instead of a physical item. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Space is provided free of charge for non-profit community groups, musicians, and entertainers.
Tables and chairs are provided. Table linens/drapes are to be provided by vendors.
Ready to apply?
We encourage all vendors to read the Constance Bay Community Market Vendor Handbook before submitting an application.
To apply, please complete the application form below. All applicants will be reviewed and vendors will be notified of our decision as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that:
- primary preference is given to previous CBCM vendors and applicants residing within West Carleton-March, Ontario
- in the Arts & Crafts product category, we generally accept one vendor per product type (e.g. jewellery, soap, signs, etc.)
- we accept only one representative from each direct seller, affiliate and catalogue business