Want to sell your products at the Constance Bay Community Market?
We are now accepting applications for the regular market season, June to September, as well as our special Mother’s Day and Christmas markets.
In 2017, we will run expanded hours – 9 am to 2 pm.
For the regular market season, we are accepting applications for agricultural, processed, arts & crafts, treasures & collectables, and food concession vendors. Products sought are:
- agricultural (fruits, vegetables, meat, honey, flowers, etc.)
- processed (baked goods, preserves, sauces, processed meat, cheese, health & beauty products, etc.)
- arts & crafts (unique and original items either hand-made or refurbished by the vendor using his/her own skill, artistry, and training)
- treasures & collectables (products that are one-of-a-kind, high-quality vintage items, and antiques)
- food concession (beverages and ready-to-eat items for consumption at the market)
We are unable to accommodate vendors who sell products that are mass produced or obtained from direct marketing, affiliate, or catalogue businesses, or from existing ‘brick and mortar’ businesses during the regular market season, however, this year, we are excited to offer two special markets – a Mother’s Day Market and Christmas Market. At these markets, we are happy to accept applications from direct marketing, affiliate and catalogue businesses.
Fees for 2017
We are pleased to announce that fees for 2017 are remaining the same as in 2016! Vendors now have two more hours at the market for the same low fees.
Annual membership dues assist the CBCM in providing public liability and property damage insurance to vendors and give each vendor voting privileges. These dues apply only to vendors selling at the markets in June to September. Vendors who sell only at the Spring Market and Christmas Market do not pay membership dues. Annual membership dues are:
- $10 per vendor
- $ 5 per youth vendor under the age of 16
Stall fees for the market season (June to September):
- $20 per stall per market
- $10 per stall per market for youth under the age of 16
Stall fees for the Mother’s Day Market and Christmas Market:
- $25 per stall per market
- $15 per stall per market for youth under the age of 16
- A donation of an item of approximately $10 to an auction table. If your products are generally valued at more than $10, you may provide a gift certificate instead of a physical item. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Want to provide services at the market?
The CBCM is also accepting applications from:
- non-profit community groups
- musicians and entertainers
Space is provided free of charge for non-profit community groups, musicians, and entertainers.
Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tents, tables and chairs during the regular market season. Tables and chairs are provided for the Mother’s Day Market and Christmas Market. Table linens/drapes are to be provided by vendors for all markets.
Ready to apply?
We encourage all vendors to read the Constance Bay Community Market Vendor Handbook before submitting an application.
To apply, please complete the application form below. All applicants will be reviewed and vendors will be notified of our decision as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that:
- primary preference is given to previous CBCM vendors and applicants residing within West Carleton-March, Ontario
- the number of stalls available will depend on vendor ratios and stall availability